Is that usual ???

usindian2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

the company who have preapproved labor is asking hard cash for preapproved labor. Is that usual ?

Can some one, who have taken preapproved labor , advice me ?

Thanks !

Hi usindian2004,

This is quite usual. Some of friends had very very bad experiences with approved labor. All most, the all company will suck your money, career, etc. Be careful about it. Think a lot before taking decision...

yes, like TAMIL_GC said, it is usual for these companies to ask money to use their pre-approved labor certification for someone.

However, you need to be very very careful about this.
You have to make sure you are not getting cheated.

Ask to see the original labor certification papers.
Make sure it has not been already used for someone else ( I dont know how u would do this).
Make sure the profile on the labor cert fits your profile.
Above all, consult an attorney of your own (not the guy who is offering u the certified labor).

I agree

Again..... couldn't stop from writing. My close friend is the best example...A company applied for Labor on his name and once it got approved they played a big skit and finally sold that labor to someone. Not sure how much they have auctioned it for though. So, think "N"umber of times before you trust that guy who is giving you a pre-approved Labor and I am sure they must have got that Labor by ditching some one's life.

Thanks for the input ..! i understand there is 100% risk in doin like this..!

But have any of u used pre approved labor ?

I am expecting answer from some one who have used pre approved labor ?

I personally do not know of anyone but one gentleman had posted here earler about how he had got cheated.

Just make sure everything seems right.

Do a risk-rewards analysis and if you feel that the amount you are paying is not too much compared to the benefit you could get, then go for it.

And have a backup Plan.

People who used LC substitution most probably will not be trawling in this forum, try posting your question on the 140/485 forums.

Honest companies will not ask for monies to give out approved LC's, but then, not all people who ask for money are dishonest, so as Jnathan suggested hire your own attorney and make sure there are some clauses to the contract with the "company" which will protect your money you pay for 140. Also asking around will give you a general idea of what is involved, but as always, your mileage will vary as compared to others.