Is Parole Valid for multiple Entries??

YogiR

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone knows weather AP is valid for multiple Entires?
I'm flying to Buffalo - Naigara Falls, on Canada side.
Any suggestions or issues please let me know.
I already took Canadian visa and have Parole to come
back to US.

Please let me know what all documents i need to carry?

Thanks,
Yogi

AP entries

You may do multiple entries with AP , but more than 2 entries is not advisable. Each time you come in after stamping the I-94 you will have to go to another desk (Immigration) to get AP stamped. Passport and EAD should be sufficient.

I saw someone posting that she/he used it 50 some times with the same AP. I dont think the statement "2 or more is not advisable" is valid. Anyways, I used it to 2 times. The same officer stamped everything and I didnt have to go to several people. It varies from city to city. I live in houston.

Dont worry abt all these things..

Madhav

I just got back from Canada today (trip number 50 or so this year so far)...my AP is covered in ink as the officer at POE writes on it every time I use it...absolutely no issue whatsoever to use it as often as you like within the one year period...it has never come up as to why I go back and forth so often.

They don't care, I am lawfully present in the U.S. and each time I appear for entry, I have a valid AP and passport. It's almost like someone with a U.S. passport, what's their limit?? None of course! That's why the AP says "multiple entry".

Thank you for replies

I went and came back to Canada (Niagara Falls) over the
weekend. No Issues. They just looked at Parold, EAD, pspt.
Out of the 2 paroles i gave, she took 1 and gave me back
the other stamped. So next time i go i guess i will have to
show the remaning one.

Thanks,
Yogi

Mad Par

Hello Madhav..

whats the process of using the AP in houston? Do we stand in the same queue as the other H1 applicants or is there any different counter?? Howz the interview process for AP? is it pretty standard or do they ask any wierd questions?? I appreciate any info in this regard.

Thanks..

neha 123

Its the same as any visitor. You fill in the white I-94 form. stand in the queue as a visitor and when the officer calls you, just show your AP, 485 receipt copy and filled out I-94 form. I think that's it. ofcourse passport too. I returned from india sometime in July, and all she did was to take away one of my APs (told me that she will send it BCIS, as if I care). On both of them she put a stamp, and the same on the I-94 and that's it. There is no separate line or interview (I have no experience of that). But dont worry, as long as you have legal document to enter and exit, you can stay conifdent. Have a nice trip and enter safely...

She never asked me any questions.

Madhav

Canada visa

Hi - Is it possible to get Canada Visa when your H1 is expired and you are on AP and EAD? I used to have Canada visa when I was on H1, but was not sure if I could get another after my H1 visa is expired.

Thanks

Yes, I got my Canadian Visa after my H1 was expired and I was on EAD/AP only. They understand that.

Good luck!

Canada Visa

Thanks nhusain - For how long is your Canada visa valid for? Last time I got multiple entry visa upto my H1 expiry date. For how long they issue multiple entry visa for I-485 holders?

Thanks again

Re: Canada Visa

Originally posted by VellaMunda
For how long they issue multiple entry visa for I-485 holders?
Until the time u have a soul and body with moles...:D

OK serious....6 years.

Does using the AP delays the process of GC?

Hi -

I have a question to you all.

Does anyone happen to know that traveling abroad on AP like to India would delay/effect the process of GC in the future. Because I am planning to go to India on AP soon like in two or three weeks. Please reply. Thanks.

I-485
RD - 10/24/02
ND - 10/28/02

VellaMunda,

Canadians have a weird way of giving visa durations. They gave my wife close to six months multiple visa and four months multiple visa to me (something like that).

I was little disappointed because I paid extra for multiple entry visa and I was expecting it to be valid for at least a couple of years.

Good luck!