is Myladoor on vacation ?

JV2000

Does someone know if Myladoor is on vacation ? He does a great job maintaining the immitracker site and and truely miss him. The last update was on 4/14.

No Title

NO..MYLADOOR has been replying many postings on this board almost everyday. Usually you will find him on this board after 6 PM EST(sometimes 9 PM EST).

I guess you are talking about graphs he maintains on his tracker, Graphs are updated once in a month and reports are updated on every week. Reports were last updated on 4/22.

You can see the latest changes to the tracker by cliking at Online Tracker Report in registration page. Here is the link to go there directly.

http://www.immitracker.com/app/index.html?sc=VSC

Please add your entry also.

No Title

Well, with all the enthusiastic volunteers the site will be available as long as we need it...hoping INS will improve and make it unnecessary!?

Just one more piece of info on report update: The two latest reports ( Changes and Approvals reports) along with home page highlits are updated every alternate working days.

!:) I take vacation from work but not so far from the Tracker since 8/24/00 when it all started...that is 8 long months and about quarter million visits!

No Title

help!
jey7 - 09:07pm Apr 24, 2001 EST

Hi friends

I am in big trouble.My employee is asking me to apply for Ead and go to India on vacation,otherwise he will terminate me from the job.I have been working for past 4 years.

Here is my details.
I am in H1-B,that is valid until april 02

ND:Nov 15th 2000.So far I did not apply for EAD,AP(they didn\'t allow me)

My 180 days will be over by may16th.

Please some body advice me what are my options?

Is there any particular procedure or rules for terminating an employee?

Thanks in advance

No Title

Get EAD and look for another Job in the same class as LC, it will soon be 180 days from RD.