Is my case on the right track? Please help!!

cupidyoyo

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone, I am so glad that I found this forum today.

I am Asian 24 years old, My wife is 4 years older than me.

We got marrige almost 2 years and 6 month ago.

We went through some hard time, she had drug problem, I am bankrupt.
We are not lazy people, we are not bad people, we are just poor.
She has no parents, and my dad pass away one and half year ago.
My mom is still in my home country.

Due to my wife's problems, she went to jail 3 times, missed 3 times interview.
We have reopen the case 2 times, now, with my help, my wife quit drugs for more than 12 months.

She has to go to drug court on a weekly bases, and regulated to stay in a public living house away from our house.

Recently, on Dec 2006, we went to the last interview together, we didn't get sepreted when answering questions, we were honest and everything went well. At the end of the interview, the officer took my fingerprint, asked me to sign, then give me a form asking more supportive documents, and he said: I will need these support documents in order to complete your file.

my wife and I got all the documents he wanted, mailed them in within 30 days, now almost 3 month has past, my case went from California Service Center, to Missouri Service Center, to National Benefits Center. I mean is this normal? I have so many questions, the officer never said we passed, and never said we didnt. I just don't know what to think. My wife and I are just waiting right now.

Our case is very complicated, but everything is true, can anyone give me some suggestions. I mean is this normal? Will I finally have the chance to get my green card after all the harsh time. Everything is back on track, we are doing good, earning more money.

By the way, I was J-1 to F-1 then graduate from University, Working right now, went back to my home country twice to visit my sick father before he passed away, and to visit my mother. My J-1 was not subject to a 2 years limit.

Make an Infopass Appointment to inquire about the status of your case if it has not been resolved as at the time of this response.

Best Wishes.

Hello Everyone, I am so glad that I found this forum today.

I'll suggest that u call USCIS and stay on the line till an agent gives you the current update on your case, or like ASAPI said u can schedule an info pass onlne but the results from the info pass these days isn't quite worth the time u spent there.