Is LUD actually one day earlier than real time?

girlscout

Registered Users (C)
My online case status account showed no updates until I called yesterday. I called the 800 number and requested SR on 11/26 3pm EST. Then my LUD changed to 11/25. Is this a coincident that they happened to look at my case 1 day before I called? :confused:

I suspect the LUD time stamping from USCIS is one day backwards. That's why sometimes people get LUDs on Sundays. USCIS works on Mondays but put stamps as Sundays. :p

My online case status account showed no updates until I called yesterday. I called the 800 number and requested SR on 11/26 3pm EST. Then my LUD changed to 11/25. Is this a coincident that they happened to look at my case 1 day before I called? :confused:

I suspect the LUD time stamping from USCIS is one day backwards. That's why sometimes people get LUDs on Sundays. USCIS works on Mondays but put stamps as Sundays. :p

It is possible. I received the email on Nov.9 to inform the approval of my case. But on the approval notice, it indicated that my case was actually approved on Nov.10th.