Is it possible to use AC21 in this case?

camillo8

Hello there,

I-140 got approved last March and I filed I-485 last May. So six months has passed since I filed.

I have been working for A company - client company - through B company - consulting company - for last four years. I'm an employee of B company.
My salary has been cut a couple of times for last three years. Therefore my current salary is much less than Labor Certificate described. In order to get more salary, I think a scenario. But I'm not sure whether it is possible or not.
My friend runs his own company, C, not consulting company. Can I work for A company through C company even though it's not a consulting company. That is, I get salary from C company while I'm still working for A company - client company -.
Could you anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.

If you work at A though company C, company C effectively becomes a consulting company. That said however what difference soes working for a consulting company makes ? If C is giving you better pay and that is same as what is mentioned in the labor, I guess you should make a move. Just make sure that company C has good financial status and is able to provide you with a EVL for a permanent job.