Is it possible to get approved without interview?

kenneilsmith

Registered Users (C)
I got a message on my last update saying "On May 25, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates".
Does that mean i dont have to do an interview?

That's a very standard message that they sent out to everyone who responds to an RFE. Can't say anything about the interview.

kenneilsmith said:
I got a message on my last update saying "On May 25, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates".
Does that mean i dont have to do an interview?

If your application is via marriage to a USC, then you most probably will have an interview. I know plenty of folks in that situation, and they all went for interviews. If anyone on these boards have heard of a case of a marriage-based GC that didn't require an interview, please post!