Is it possible to apply Second I - 140 to the same center, if first one is delayed

RajSa

Registered Users (C)
Help me on this issue, my I- 140 is still pending (over 6 months). Is it a good idea to file another one to same Service Center.

What senator will do for this delay. Can you please explain ?

State has two senator\'s, shall i send issue to one of them or two at time. What is your suggestion.

No Title

The Senator you send letter to would farward your request to INS. In that case I wuld suggest sending one of them a letter in the first palce and later the other if neccessary. It is only my suggestion.

Which state are you from. Depends on state

Let me if you are from Michigan, I can provide. If it is other state i can\'t.

No Title

Could you tell me the name and addresses of the senators from MI
Do you think it can help?
Thank you

Filled my I-140 in Dec 2000

My I-140 was filled in Dec 2000 and there was no response until this month. Finally, as on 19th Feb, 2002 AVM says that INS need some additional documents.
I was in the same situation as of you. I called my attorney but nothing happened. I talked to my employer and then my company hired another Attorney and she contacted INS through AILA last month. And then INS assigned my file to some officer.

According to me contact your employer and/or attorney. they are the only one who can find the status for your file.

Good luck.