Is it OK to sponsor multiple tourist visas at the same time?

murli_p

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone

I had recently sponsored my father in law for a 10 year tourist visa and he is coming to US next week. In the meantine, my Aunt who lives in India needs sponsorship to visit her daughter in Detroit. Does this cause any problems for me??

TIA

More Info

I am a USC and my Aunt's daughter ( who lives in Detroit) is on H4 which is expiring in 3 months. Because of that reason, she wants me to sponsor her mother.

murli_p said:
More Info

I am a USC and my Aunt's daughter ( who lives in Detroit) is on H4 which is expiring in 3 months. Because of that reason, she wants me to sponsor her mother.

The very fact that YOU are acting as a sponsor for your aunt whose daughter also is in the US is a big red flag and a definite invitation for visa rejection.

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it. Do you know any case where this has happened and their visa got rejected?

Thanks again..

murli_p said:
Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it. Do you know any case where this has happened and their visa got rejected?

Thanks again..

Unfortunately I don't (and can't) track visa refusals cases, visas are routinely refused on many factors. Past history is no indication of future successes and every case is considered individually.