Is it Negative, to send supplemental info to the CIS?

KingUs

I finished filing in OR category one month ago.

At that moment, I had not received the notice of
Sr. Member of IEEE, and I mentioned in my file only
that I am a regular member of IEEE.

Now I received the official notice from IEEE, which
confirms that I am a Sr. Member of IEEE.

It's said that the Sr. IEEE membership is a strong
evidence of outstanding researcher.

People around suggested me to send a note to the CIS,
as supplemental information about this Sr. membership
(my outstanding researcher status recognized).

My question is:

Is it positive or negative to my case,
to send supplemental information to the CIS now?

Any comment/experience is appreciated.

My lawyer says

I just talked to my lawyer today about submitting some supplemental evidence. Their response was that there is no way for us to send in any evidence that CIS has not asked for. My lawyers opinion was that even if I send in the supplemental evidence, "it is highly unlikely that CIS would hook the evidence with the petition".

Anyone else has any other thoughts?

Usually CIS claims that they will look at evidence for any of the clauses which you claim, as of the date on which you applied. Even if you get a very prestigious award after the date of application they have rejected applications and also appeals since it was not before the date of application of the I140. So, in my opinion, sending in supplemental documents voluntarily will be a moot point. Should they send an rfe, then you can always send it in [hopefully you will not get one..... :) ].

I am not a lawyer so...................

So, do nothing?

Thanks for all comments!

Shall we have to conclude that no supplemental doc/evidence
would work for us? SO we don't need to send in any supplemental
doc unless asked by CIS?

God bless!

I guess we could send in supplemental doc/evidence that we hadn't collected, just like people responses a RFE. What happened after the filing date would take no use for an adjustification by USCIS. The reason we could send it in is I saw somewhere on this forum talked about that his/her attorney responsed an urgent RFE by a quick draft then followed by a well organized petition.

I am not sure about this. Is there anyone who had this experience before?

Don't send additional information voluntarily. That's an indication that you don't feel confident on yourself. Not everyone needs to submit everything he has to quality, you should consider yourself one of them now. If you receive RFE, you then send every new things you have.