Is it just me????

sairam1

Registered Users (C)
unable to access case status online ... this is the message I get

Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

I get a similar message when I use the automated system on the NCSC number....

This is also true for my spouse's case ...

Anyone else with similar experience??

I think, they are having some techincal difficulties today.
Online acces is very very slow and was not able to pull out any information for my wife, but when I continued to try, finally my wife status showed up as before...So don't sweat... :cool:

Working fine for me too
----------------------------------------------------------
RD: 08/2002
ND: 08/2002
RFE: 04/05/2004 (Employment)
RFE: Response received: 05/11/2004 (7 days and counting)
Aproved: ??/??/????

sairam1:
Was this from home or office?Could you possibly have run the script? Max number you can run now has been reduced to 250. Even if somebody else ran the script in your office, you might have got this.

-drone

drone said:
sairam1:
Was this from home or office?Could you possibly have run the script? Max number you can run now has been reduced to 250. Even if somebody else ran the script in your office, you might have got this.

-drone
sorry for the late response ... yes it was from office... the interesting part was the detail could not be found even on the phone....

It started working this morning... My spouse told me that it was working all day at home...