Is it a relief or a burden? YA HOO ... - Approved

485Victim

Registered Users (C)
Its time to say thank you to all of our moderators.
I just saw those magic words in E-mail. Actually, I lost my interest after waiting for so long for everthing though I used to spend our beloved Immigration.com

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing such a wonderful website that can provide community support. I am sure I gained from this site. Thanks to all other moderators including SillyMan, I140... for quick responses to peoples questions.
Ofcourse, I can't take off with out saying special THANKS to Kashmir. I am sure all these people who ever says thanks to him are saying from BOTTOM of their Hearts(Me too). I am sure he is going to continue this community service for next journey (Citizenship).
Though I participated in e-mail campaigns, I did not do more than that as I was demoralised with this prolonged GC process and its impacts on other aspects. I hope to contribute more in near future.
those who are waiting Be optimistic. U were not worse than my case.

- WAC02088xxxxx
I-140 - approved 09/01
I-485 - ND/RD 01/14-01/16/02
1st FP - 04/02, 2nd FP - 01/04
2 EADs, 2 APs, 3 EAD pending
RFE received- 05/11, RFE reply received - 06/11
LUD - 05/04,05/12, 06/14, 06/16, 06/22
APPROVED - 06/22

Congratulations !!

> Ofcourse, I can't take off with out saying special THANKS to Kashmir...

My pleasure.

> Though I participated in e-mail campaigns, I did not do more than that as I was demoralised with this prolonged GC process and its impacts on other aspects. I hope to contribute more in near future.

Thanks for your particpations in campaigns and contribution to this community.
Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulations, Not sure why you think it is a burden to be approved, but I am sure you have your reasons. :) From myside all I can say is Congratulations and all the best. :) It has been a long journey and it must be nice to end it.

485Victim said:
Its time to say thank you to all of our moderators.
Thanks to all other moderators including SillyMan, I140
Don't really need to thank us. But thanks anyway for the mention.

Thank you all for your wishes. Hoping to say the same to you too (Those who are waiting)
WAC02088xxxxx
AD - 06/22