Is INS Office in NY city closed???

b c

Registered Users (C)
I have to go to the NY city INS office for passport stamping. Website says that the office is closed... Anyone has any info when it will be open or whom to contact or any alternatives??

Thanks
B.

same situation

planning to go to federal plaza tomorrow for stamping but was told it is closed. i am planning to call the garden city immigration office tomorrow to see if they could do the stamping. pls post if you find any other helpful info.

train f was also inquiring..

I saw a post by train f also... I called up natl. customer support center...they have no clue when it will open..Even some telephone numbers in that office have trouble...Wait continues...Lingat, let me know when you hear something...

B.

tried telephone number

tried telephone number posted in front of ins office (212-630-3500) this morning and recording says that the office will open on monday. also spoke with my lawyer and was told that i have to wait until it opens - cannot go to garden city when notice says federal plaza.

No Title

I called NCSC and was told that NY city INS office (Federal Plaza) will be open on Friday to accept passport stamping requests for those with I-485 approvals.

I am also waiting for the offices to be open so that I can get my passport stamped.