Is CSC 485 processing moving at all?

nsi

Registered Users (C)
Do you remember what was last month's?
Dec 20 processing times show Jun 16, 2005.
My 485 ND is 7/14/05 :-(

nsi.

There it is, Jan 6, 2006 I-1485 times are still at June 16, 2005.
Is it really stuck or is it showing like that due to the retro or something?

nsi.

You guys need to have some patience . You just filed in 2005 . There are lot of people who filed in 2002 and slowly getting approved ...I got mine in december. Do not go by their dates...anything can happen.If your case is not approved in 2 years after applying I-485 then you need to make some noise.Else you will be causing unnecessary delay for others which can come and bite you .

There is a small percentage of people who get approved within no time. That is not reality ...just a stroke of luck because someonoe in management want to hosw that they are current in processing.

Have patience and use your attorney to do all inquiries after 1 year since application of 485 ...else you are abusing !

Although CSC was super fast for the 1st half of 2005,
CSC seems to have slowed down from around July 2005.
There was a short spurt of quick processing around October 2005
and then CSC is moving like molases again. I've heard CSC is
not the fastest SC any more like it used to be, even at
I-140 front... Maybe congress dumped illegal alien processings
to CSC, who knows.... Anyway, I hoping CSC to have another
short spurt of high approvals in a few months...

Hi sammyboy,

My GC history starts from 4/2001. Just weeks before my labor gets approved,
massive layoffs, LC is hold for 2 years and company withdraws. Just when
I was planning for return, company uses a subs. LC and files I140 in 4/2004,
without I485. I could only convince them to file for I485 in 2005. There comes
all my impatience from.

thanks,
nsi.

Disregard List of Processing Dates

My day is here, PD was around May 1998, I applied for I-485 in July 2002 and was denied in May 2005. Because I qualified for 245i, I reapplied I-485 in October 2005. And today I found this in my e-mail and Case Status information

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 18, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No interview, no RFE.... time to celebrate now and more in a couple of days when I get the real thing in my hands!!! Long wait, but this is finally done!!!

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/hdi245i.htm

245i is a cruel joke played on legal immigrants by politicians. Many people may not fully understand this. If you filed any Labor certification in any states (atleast NY,NJ,CA, Tx) after april 30th 2001 , you got screwed becaus e of 245 i
Its estimated that around 1/2 million people filed labor during the time frame of Jan -1st -April 30 2001 to take benefit of this law thereby overwhelming State and federal Labor processing

Congress passed this law without providing funding for the delug eof petitions
Ripple effects of this are being seen in Backlog Elimination centers and Retrogression

245i

Well, I have mixed feelings about 245i, in one hand, because of that my first 485 took 3 years to process ending up denied in May 2005 for a technicality...change of name of company...whatever. But thanks to 245i, I was allowed to file AOS again in October of 2005 and just got approved last week.

Processing times updated

CSC has done it again.

485 is still stuck at frigging June 16th :mad:

Frozen at June16 for last 6 months.