Is courtesy copy okay for PP stamping

try4gc

Registered Users (C)
Is courtesy copy of 485 approval okay for PP stamping? USCIS sent the original to attorney and courtesy copy to me.

courtesy copy

absolutely.i did my stamping with courtesy copy on 12/20/04 and my card was ordered on 1/11/05. guess what ?My lawyer mailed me original copy yesterday with instructions for me to proceed for stamping.Probably i will get original this week.It is waste of time to wait for original copy.i am glad I did the right thing.No questions asked by USCIS officer.I hope u won't have any problem.I did my stamping at Manchester, NH where you don't even need infopas appointment.Walk-ins are allowed.If you live in Boston/Connecticut area it is worth a ride.The office opens at 9am-3pm and there are few people.you are in and out within 30 minutes max.The address is:

803 Canal Street
Manchester, NH-03101

It is right behind GOLD GYM you can't miss it.

i used a photocopy of the courtesy copy

I had no trouble getting a stamp with a photocopy of the courtesy notice. They will take whatever you give them. As long as you can prove that you are approved, you are fine. I have the originals of both the courtesy and actual approval notice.