Is Concurrent Adjustment cheating?

IWantFree

Registered Users (C)
I filed EB2 concurrently on Feb.
Of course, I'm not the guy filing after April 1.
However, I did get my EAD and AP in 40 days.

I checked the EB2 cases in CSC for 2 months.
They never got a move from July 18,2003.

And everybody here is asking what's the egilibilty for Concurrent Adjustment.
In the mean time, no one here talks about his REF or Approved from this "Concurrent Adjustment".

Sorry for pessimetic thinking, but I really doubt whole Concurrent Adjustment is faked.
It might be the execuse to delay other's I-140.

Hope I'm wrong.

I had question. I got my LC approved recently. I was thinking of applying for 2nd and 3rd stage concurrently. As I am going to India my lawyer is saying that I cannot apply for 485 as I will not get the AOS reciept by the time I leave for india. Is it better to wait for 2 months and apply or concurrently or apply for my I140 now and then apply for 485 after 2 months

hi hmajay,

Here is my opinion.

I think its better to apply 140 right now and apply for 485 later on when you come back. That will also be considered as concurrent, as they won't be processing your 140 anytime soon. they are still stuck at 7/18/03 and it may take a while to even finish 03 cases. Unless u are lucky to get 140 approved pretty fast, you should be okay. If you get 140 approved fast, you can goto Consular processing instead of waiting in 485 line. and If not, apply 485.

Enjoy ur trip back home !