Is anyone with ND 2004 still pending?

rustik

Registered Users (C)
Is it anyone with ND 2004 still pending? I am absolutly desparate. Everyone I knew already got their GC. I have not even recieved RFE o Medical request.

First time I applied on December 15 2004, I've been waiting about 1.5 years and nobody even send me a Notice with Receipt#. When I was calling to Customer Service they were telling me that they don't know, If I don't have a receipt#, they can't help me. And lady on the phone told me that I have to wait 60 more days........then 60 more days again. First time I thought that postman lost the letter from them. Then I don't know, may be they lost it, maybe somebody else. And last summer I reapplied again. I send it by UPS with Personal Check, Instead of regular mail and Money Order like I did last time. So, when they cashed my check it means they get my application. About ND 2004 almost everybody get theirs GC with one year backdate. Some folks with ND 06 recently became LPRs. Im like you man, "namecheck", I guess. We just lost our time. When folks with the same NDs like yours or mine will became Citizens, we'll get our appointments on CG interview. It's sad! :(, but thats the way it is!

recently, on january 22, I've got a LUD stating that a work on my fingerprints completed. Does it mean that name check also completed? And as I knew from this forum - the fingerprints completed and ... expired, cause it was taken two years ago. So now I should wait 2 years more...

Patience guys.. it will eventually come to you. I've got mine 6 months ago, but my wife and daughter are still waiting for theirs, it wont feel like I have it until we all have it.

Have your congressman do an inquiry on the status of your case, or send a letter asking for his help.

rustik said:
recently, on january 22, I've got a LUD stating that a work on my fingerprints completed. Does it mean that name check also completed? And as I knew from this forum - the fingerprints completed and ... expired, cause it was taken two years ago. So now I should wait 2 years more...

Does your fingers has change since the last time they took your fingerprints.
How can they have been expired? I mean, fingerprints are unique and can't match fingerprints of another person. They're permanent.

empanado said:
Patience guys.. it will eventually come to you. I've got mine 6 months ago, but my wife and daughter are still waiting for theirs, it wont feel like I have it until we all have it.

Have your congressman do an inquiry on the status of your case, or send a letter asking for his help.

Congressman? Is he can help?

I understand that the fingerprints don't change. But this is what you, guys, always telling here. Is wrong now?

Hey Bro, One of my frined,s Application still pending. His timeline is 2004 January(485 Receipt) NEbraska Service Senter.

rustik said:
I understand that the fingerprints don't change. But this is what you, guys, always telling here. Is wrong now?

yea fingerprints are valid for 15 months,if your case is not approved within 15 months after your FP was taken then they will ask you to do it again,this happend to me my FP was taken more than 15 months I called CIS they told me that they will send me a new appointment for FP

My LUD just changed today ! :)
It's better than the same message for time long time

Receipt Number: LIN0622050XXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On February 16, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

What's all about? I mean is it Medical Request?