IR 5 Category visa approved but expiring in June

How? Doesn’t the ban limit to only non-immigrant visa? And isn’t IR5 an immigrant visa thx.

The June 22 proclamation extends everything that was included in the April 22 proclamation as well as adding in some non-immigrant visas. IR5 was covered under the original April proclamation so the ban is just extended.

Hi
Kindly let me know if any one has information about how to apply extension expire cat. IR5
Thanks

Hi
Kindly let me know if any one has information about how to apply extension expire cat. IR5
Thanks
From the link you posted above.
—-
If you were unable to travel on your issued visa or obtained your medical examination but did not receive your visa, contact the Immigrant Visa Unit of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate that issued or is adjudicating your visa application to determine whether you may be issued or reissued a visa for one additional month. If you are not able to travel within the one additional month, consider waiting until you are able to travel and obtain a new, full validity medical examination and visa.

—-
Immigrant visa unit contact details will be on the website of the US embassy for your country.

My dad has got his immigration visa approved with an expiration date of June 2nd. With current Covid 19 situation and lockdowns he may not be able to travel before that date. can he get an extension or how does it work in current situation where all immigration visas are halted for 60 days.
U got any update about expired IR5 Visa?

Our IR-5 expired in July 2020 & we both Parents couldn’t travel due to COVID-19,

If anyone got renewal or got appointment in USA Embassy plz let us know

Also if anyone can share the procedure of renewal IR-5

Thanks