Registered Users (C)
Case details
Primary applicant -GC approved 03/02
Secondary applicant - transfered
RD Jan 01
Xfer date - 5/02
Intvw date: Jan 03

Marriage very close to I-485 filing

Does anybody who has gone for intvw at chicago local INS share the info of their interview experiece

1) Is it a good idea to have a lawyer accompany for the interview?
2) Is the passport is stamped on the same day or we have to go again to get the stamping. This is because I am going outside country after 2-3 days of the intvw. Is it safe?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
Just need some info reg. your case. Have you done anything like contacting senators for interview setup or did you just waited for your turn?

Thanks,

V

I did not contact senator

but I did send an Inquiry on my own and surprisingly I got the reply back but I think it was a general response with not much details.

I just noticed in the interview letter asking to bring approved I-140, Medical Records in a sealed envelope and It is written that everybody was sent a fingerprint notice and we did not receive the notice although my original FP are still valid.

Do we have to get Medical done one more time and take the report?

As I am the secondary applicant I do not have I140 and y spouse(primary applicant) has only the photocopy of the approved I-140 and not original.

Can Anybody who went for the interview in chicago ins share the info if we require the above documents