• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview

johan1985

Registered Users (C)
After winning a greencard, the embassy will summon for an interview.

What kind of questions do they ask?
What should the lotterywinner say?
What do they want to hear?

They would basically ask you questions on your career aspects and how long are you planning to stay there. They would be checking your communication skills as well. Just be clear and confident whatever you say.

They would basically ask you questions on your career aspects and how long are you planning to stay there. They would be checking your communication skills as well. Just be clear and confident whatever you say.

They ask how long you are planning to stay in US?

Sensitive subject? :)

I am not in intention of not telling them the truth, i want to know what kind of questions i can expect and if there are some wrong ways to answer them that makes them misjudge me. i want to be honest but not beeing completly surprised by a question that i am not prepared for

don't panic...they know you are going to a pretty f;;d up situation as it is and big chances are that you will abandon your GC within a year so relax..