interview waived...additional documents require

zabee

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

I recently received an interview waiver but I was asked to send my w2's and pay stubs. I have been out of job since 2002 and I cannot find the MOST RECENT pay stubs with the last company I worked with. Is it acceptable to send CIC paystubs that are not the most recent, from that employer?

z

Originally posted by zabee
Hi!

I recently received an interview waiver but I was asked to send my w2's and pay stubs. I have been out of job since 2002 and I cannot find the MOST RECENT pay stubs with the last company I worked with. Is it acceptable to send CIC paystubs that are not the most recent, from that employer?

z

What is your current status?
You are required to mail your recent paystubs from your current employer. W2 for 2002, 2001. You might have issues if you are unable to provide them.

Vault/ CanI

Hi! Thanks for your response. I applied Mar 2002.

I am currently unemployed... I am on an H4...I was required to change status as my US employer was going to cancel my work visa. I have most of my 2000 paystubs and W2's as I left them at home when I went back to visit.

However my 2001 paystubs got lost as we have had to move several times because of my husbands job. I also have a leter from the employer stating my employment duration. Would that suffice?

z

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Vault/ CanI

Originally posted by zabee
Hi! Thanks for your response. I applied Mar 2002.

I am currently unemployed... I am on an H4...I was required to change status as my US employer was going to cancel my work visa. I have most of my 2000 paystubs and W2's as I left them at home when I went back to visit.

However my 2001 paystubs got lost as we have had to move several times because of my husbands job. I also have a leter from the employer stating my employment duration. Would that suffice?

[I am not sure as to how the officer handling your case will react. You could write a letter explaining, and enclose whatever documents you have. Also you should be able to get a copy of your W2 from your previous employer.]

z