Interview today at DO Albany

puteri

Registered Users (C)
We Arrive at 1 pm, our interview at 130pm they call us at 2pm,go to metal detactor and the officer ask me is this your supporting document?since he saw me bring 1 full folder , I said yes so he took it and he said they will look at it and will give it to you back at the Interview so now you just wait , your name will be call.Also we bring our son 19 months old which is so boring that we try to chasing him while he run around in the waiting room. The Officer who saw him suddenly give him lolipop sucker :) and let him play with his little doggy.(I recomended to anyone who brings their kids, bring some books or toys but not noisy).At 2 pm our name being call ,First She leading us to her room and I saw her took copy our insurance card from my folder.
The lady who Interview us was very nice, she doesn't even ask my husband question just check all my paper work , she said is this all right? I said yes.She ask me about the 3 question (Terorist,welfare,deport) all i said no.
She told me that everythings all good, you will receiving your green card in two weeks.I ask about Name check things, She said you are clear.she told me about removed conditional things,so that was it now just wait for the card
and i will be happy :)