Interview Question

krish24

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have my interview next month. What do I have to read except 100 Sample Civics Questions?I am kind of confused please help me. Thanks.

krish24 said:
Hi,

I have my interview next month. What do I have to read except 100 Sample Civics Questions?I am kind of confused please help me. Thanks.
You mean what do you need to read other than your 100 questions?!! because the civic and history exam will be definitely from those questions. But anyway, other than that, you will probably need to go over your application, (i hope you made a photo copy before you submitted it) and verify if everything was correct, and try to remember some of the dates. In case you found a mistake, bring it up to the officer at the time of the interview. Nothing else you need to do other than relaxing and gain some confidence. The interview won't take more than 15 hopefully.
good luck.

You might wonna read a constitution of this country before becoming a citizen of it. :confused: :D

What ?? Are there any exams, which u need to appear in while applying for citizenship.
if yes, are they oral or written ??

Pardon me for asking a dumb question. I'm really new to this, as i recently got GC approval.

Bodhal Singh said:
What ?? Are there any exams, which u need to appear in while applying for citizenship.
if yes, are they oral or written ??

Pardon me for asking a dumb question. I'm really new to this, as i recently got GC approval.

How that common knowleadge escaped you?