Interview Question (S.F)

peter

Registered Users (C)
Detail: ND 03/01, FP: 10/09/01, transfer date: 11/14/01. Office: S.F.
Is there anyone waiting for interview schedule from S.F. office?

Thanks,
peter

Interview at SF

Mine was transferred on Jan 10 2002. I was curious as to how long it takes for SF to respond from the time it was transferred.

Everybody Please post your Trf dates so that we can track the time.

I heard some people getting a response in a month and others had to wait for six months.

Transfered on June 2001, still waiting.

My lawyer told me he has a case transfered on 06/01 to S.F. still have not heard anything now. I ? about 4-6 months at S.F.

Does anyone know how long does it take at Sacramento INS to have interview scheduled?

No Title

Can you please share your interview experience at SJ.
How long and what was asked....
Did they stamp the passport the same day?
Did you ask for the reason the case was trasferred?

Folks waiting for their Plastic cards and had gone through the interview process at the SF/SJ office, Please give us your feed back.

Thanks

No Title

They generally give you the reason for the transfer during the interview itself. Sometimes the stated reason is just "for quality assurance".

Read the relevant pages on Ciba\'s site.

Still Waiting for Interview Call

Our transfer date was on 08/20/2001. Still have not heard anything from SF. I went to find out on Dec 27th 2001 just to be sure that I have not missed it but the Officer said mine was not yet scheduled. So still waiting. This is a good post . Lets keep updated through this form.

waiting time in L. A. area....

does any one knows what is the waiting time for an interview in L.A.
local ins office.(down town)

waiting time in L. A. area....

I received the interview notice in first week of July 2001 and Interview was scheduled on Oct 19th. I had nice interview on that day but I haven\'t heard back from them yet...

Any one waiting after interview in LA area???

Any one waiting after interview in LA area??? please post

No Title

LA123, did the interview officer give you a sheet of notice right after the interview? You can follow the instruction written on the notice to inquire about your case. Or better yet, if you have a lawyer, ask the lawyer to contact the officer directly. The officer\'s name is on the notice.