Interview Passed but Case can’t be Approved before Monday!

wannabeusa

Registered Users (C)
Went for the interview in the Dallas DO. IO was a nice young lady who was very polite and full of life but very professional. I saw all my A Files are thoroughly reviewed and neatly organized. First she had me take the oath and checked my name, DOB, New Name against N-400. Then asked me to read “How many Senators do we have?” and had me write the answer and asked to spell out “One Hundred”. Then she went though the civic test and I passed as I answered first 6 questions correctly.
Then she went with the rest of the N-400. She asked me if I was ever been arrested or cited. I mentioned my traffic tickets, and she replied that she already went through them. She asked if there anything else. I asked her to clarify the meaning of “Detention” She said it means if I were ever arrested and then taken to Jail. I answered no then she asked if I took care of all my traffic tickets. Answer is yes and we moved on.
She asked me to sign few papers related to name change, and then asked me to sign the pictures. She congratulated me for passing the interview. Since I was 2 days short of my 3 years on that day, she said she will approve the case on this Monday morning. She was also writing few of my answers on the N-400 and explained that someone else will review her process. That is way she is putting notes so make the process clear.
She said that after she approves, it will be reviewed by another person and then she will send the file to downstairs for Oath Schedule. She mentioned that she doesn’t know if I’ll miss the March Oath ceremony by the she approves it, if not then I’ll get the April one. Hope that’s true.
I sent all the possible papers that an IO may ask for with my N-400 application. Tax papers for last 5 years, Selective Service Status Letter, Court papers for Traffic Tickets, lots of papers regarding my marriage (Lease, Car financing, other papers showing joint responsibilities, and what not..). At the interview, it seems IO went through all these and very satisfied about my paper works. All she asked was my Green Card, Social Security Card, and Drivers’ License. At the end of the interview she returned them to me. She never asked for any other papers. She then said sorry that she can’t approve my case today and congratulated me again saying I’m almost there.

So I got the N-652, "A decision cannot yet be made about your application" and then she put the date when it can be approved (2 days from the interview date).