Interview Letter from the chennai website??

usa_gcard

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Is it possible to get and appointment/interview letter from the chennai consulate web site? I heard we can even take the letter taken from the website for our case number to the medicals and also to the interview.

Please let me know
Thanks

Originally posted by usa_gcard
Dear Friends,

Is it possible to get and appointment/interview letter from the chennai consulate web site? I heard we can even take the letter taken from the website for our case number to the medicals and also to the interview.

Please let me know
Thanks

The Consulate does not load individual interview appointment letters on the net. But the Consulate web site does give you the ability to search for your appointment date by supplying your case number.

What you have heard is taking a hard copy of this search result,
as an alternative to taking the actual letter from packet IV.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by usa_gcard
Dear Friends,

Please let me know
Thanks

Hi usa_gcard,

I would also suggest you send an email to chennai us consulate, with your name, address, and case number to ask them when your interview will be. Once you get a reply from them, take a printout of that email. This would show your name, address, case number, and interview date.

all the best,
-Ravi