• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview is coming up and I'm getting a divorce.

mimib

Registered Users (C)
ok so here it is...
When I applied for the dv lottery back in october 2011 I was engaged but not legally married so I applied as single and then I got married march 2012. When I found out that I won the lottery in May2012 I was already married and so I sent in my forms along with my marriage certificate as married. Now The problem is I'm getting a divorce and my Interview is in like no less than 2 months at the most! What do I do!? are they going to deny me the visa because of this? what if my divorce isn't final by the time my interview comes. please hep? Thank you.

ok so here it is...
When I applied for the dv lottery back in october 2011 I was engaged but not legally married so I applied as single and then I got married march 2012. When I found out that I won the lottery in May2012 I was already married and so I sent in my forms along with my marriage certificate as married. Now The problem is I'm getting a divorce and my Interview is in like no less than 2 months at the most! What do I do!? are they going to deny me the visa because of this? what if my divorce isn't final by the time my interview comes. please hep? Thank you.

first of all I am really sorry to hear that

simple advise..., you should send them by email with every update, currently you are not divorced then no action required.