Interview is at 6:30AM ??? Is it really?

becomingcitizen

Registered Users (C)
Sorry but I saw no reply to another post I posted in another section. But my citizenship interview is at 6:30AM in Houston. Wow!!! Did anyone have the same experience?? This early? Thanks.

Sorry but I saw no reply to another post I posted in another section. But my citizenship interview is at 6:30AM in Houston. Wow!!! Did anyone have the same experience?? This early? Thanks.

My interview in Los Angeles was 7.15am. They didn't start allowing applicants through the security line till 7am - I arrived upstairs at 7.20Am, was was called in by 7,25AM. the good thing about such an early interview is at least you won't have long to wait.

If that's what your IL says, then that's what it is. Early morning interviews are better. You don't have to wait too long in the waiting room.

Yep. Many businesses are open from early am, so there is nothing strange (yes it is bit unusual). 6.30am it is ...you should be there promptly unless you want to create a delay with your N-400.

Don't take any chance. Be there 15 minutes before time. There has been the cases where USCIS officer refuse to take interview for the applicant arrived late.