Interview experience Cleveland OH

tas

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview on the 7th. Straight forward case based on 5 years, no arrests, citations not even a traffic ticket. Scheduled time was 1:40 pm, I reached there at 1:00 pm.

I was called right around 1:40 (maybe a couple of minutes late). Went to the IO's office and was asked to swear that I will tell the truth. She just asked me for green card and passport. Went over my entire application and verified that nothing has changed. Then she had me sign the form on two places and also the pictures on the side(she asked me to sign the pictures with pen :confused:, I remember reading somewhere that pictures are signed with pencil, hopefully it is not a issue).

For the english test she asked me to read "How may Senators are there in US?" and then write "There are one hundred senators in US" .

For the civics/history test I was asked.

1. How old a person sholud be to vote?
2. What is Abraham Lincoln famous for?
3. What ocean is on the west coast?
4. Name of US national anthem?
5. Name one of the longest river.
I don't remember the last questions.

Got all the questions right, she congratulated me for passing the test, and mentioned that I should be getting the oath letter in 2 to 4 weeks. Then she printed and handed me the 652 form. I was out of her office at 1:55 pm.

Thanks every one this has been a very informative forum. I will update when I get the oath letter.

Congratulations! The photo you signed with a pen is going to be pasted on your certificate. It should be signed by pen. So, not an issue at all.