Interview Experience - Baltimore Office

bash123

Registered Users (C)
My interview was on July 25th 2006. We went in couple hours early.
we were called in about 30 mins later then the appt time.
my case was through my wife for green card. she is a USC.
We have two kids so we took them with us.
Interview lasted about 12 mins. She asked my full name, dob, last date of entry, and those questions about crimes and stuff...then she asked about my job and my wife's job. where we got married and what my wife's birth date is.

Overall the experience was good though the interviewer was a little too professional with zero sense of humor. at the end the officer said "ok, everything looks good. you should hear someting within a month."....
that kind of left me high and dry....i'm thinking she meant to say "you are approved..." but don't know....I asked her to stamp my passport and she said they don't do that stuff anymore...maybe cuz we've been married for 3 years....I've been struggling for this bs green card for soo long that i don't care anymore....i've stressed too much and now my nerves refuse to transmite worrisome signals from my brain about uscis...

anyway, thats my two cents....

-BA

Filed Feb 2005 in vermont
got interviewed on july 2006 after pinging our senator to bark at uscis for slacking off......

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! We didn't get approved right away either, he also said: everything looks good. You have two kids and were married for 3 years - you are approved and will even get the unconditional card.
All best!! :)