Interview Date after Name Check

sresan

Registered Users (C)
I read USCIS is scheduling interviews only after the name check is cleared after April 25. I thought name check was done in parallel after the finger printing. Is this true?

hi, can you provide the source for
4/25?
thanks
sresan said:
I read USCIS is scheduling interviews only after the name check is cleared after April 25. I thought name check was done in parallel after the finger printing. Is this true?

Sams68 said:
In the hereunder document, USCIS said it will no longer held citizenship interview before the name check is complete.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/factsheets/security_checks_42506.pdf

However that is not true because my interview was in May 4th and IO informed me that INS can't make a decision due to name checkup not complete. Confused. Confused.

Good luck for all.
Sams68

Sams68

I read the document, but I saw no such statement. Maybe I missed it. Can you quote the specific passage where that statement is made?

thanks,

Newly

Sams68 said:
However that is not true because my interview was in May 4th and IO informed me that INS can't make a decision due to name checkup not complete. Confused. Confused.

Good luck for all.
Sams68
Apparently, your May 4 interview was scheduled before April 25 and your CIS office didn't deschedule your interview. Consider yourself lucky for being able to file a lawsuit after 120 days.

I agree. It must have been the case.

NJGoose said:
Apparently, your May 4 interview was scheduled before April 25 and your CIS office didn't deschedule your interview. Consider yourself lucky for being able to file a lawsuit after 120 days.

rob waiter said:
I agree. It must have been the case.

Do you guys think that suing the USCIS will solve the issue or it will be just waste of money?
I spoke with an attorney in VA and he seems doesn't want to handle it and advised me to wait for at least a year after the interview then he will take the case and sue USCIS. It seems lawyers don’t want to get involved in suing the government on immigration issues.

tell the lawyer to keep his advice to himself...such a faggot...
sue the uscis as soon as it is 120 days...why do u have to wait for a year?
so that u save the money all year long and feed tht idiot?
look at the success rate,i know i most probably am going to get my oath next month,but i have allready started researching about suing ...you know, just in case. ;)

Sams68 said:
Do you guys think that suing the USCIS will solve the issue or it will be just waste of money?
I spoke with an attorney in VA and he seems doesn't want to handle it and advised me to wait for at least a year after the interview then he will take the case and sue USCIS. It seems lawyers don’t want to get involved in suing the government on immigration issues.