Interview Cancelled

munachu

Registered Users (C)
I got an update today that "The interview scheduled in this case has been canceled. You will be notified if the interview is rescheduled."

I never even got an orignal interview letter.
When I called the NSC they said that it looks like my file is still at the Service Center, and that they don't schedule interviews.

When I checked the status of my case in December 2004they said that the file was still at the Service center and that I should write to them to have it sent to NEw York. I got no response from them. Then today I see this.

Is anyone familiar with this situation?

I'm in the same boat. I live in Nashville TN and I applied for I-485 back in october 2004. Last week I recieved an interview notice dated August 24, 2005. But for some reason they sent me another notice saying my appointment was cancelled because of unforseen circumstances. I can't understand what kind of unforseen circumstanse there could have been. I don't know what to say man. Keep me informed if there is any news with your case.

I485 The interview scheduled in this case has been canceled

I'm in the same boat. I live in Chandler AZ and We applied for I-485 back in May 05,2005. Yesterday I recieved an email case update notice dated Tue, 23 Aug 2005.
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status
Current Status:
The interview scheduled in this case has been canceled. You will be
notified if the interview is rescheduled.

We did not get any appointment letter from UBCIS saying we have an appointment date set. I called National customer Service Center but I can only get the same information. They are telling me to wait but no explanation.
I don't know what to do next step. Please Keep me informed if there is any news with your case.

az2006 said:
I'm in the same boat.

Most likely you'll get an RFE. These day's they are trying to avoiding interviews if they think RFE will suffice. I haven't been in this situations but found others who had this situation. Just thought will let you know.

Same problem for me ...

I too have received one of these scary emails saying that my interview has been cancelled. Can anyone that has any experience with this or any updated information on the posts above please help me out of my mysery. I am a little afraid right now. :eek:

Ok Guys Iam In The Same Boat
Had My Interview Jan18 /06
Two Day Bf I Had The Same Email
Ur Interview Is Canceled
I Went And Had My Interview Done Like They Have No Idea What.....
And The Guy Was Nice But He Said My Name Clearence Is Pending
When The Fbi Gets Back To Him
I Should Get An Answe
Soooo Any Onlineupdate With No Letter...hardcopy....
Is Nothing!!!!!!!
U Should Go As Scheduled

Hi ,

As FREEMAN 18US said , i'll give it a shot , and go there when the appointment is made !!! Just go , like you do not know nothing about the message , and see what's happening !!! You don't have nothing to lose , maibe you'll make them to move their a...s faster !!! ;)

Good luck !!!

Dear All! My interview has been cancelled "due to some unforseen circumstances". I noticed on the forum that some people received the same type cancellation letter. Have you received a notice with a rescheduled interview? What are the reasons for cancellation? Any advice? Thank you!

Hi Keira,

Sorry to hear that.

My interview is scheduled on Dec 11 at the local office.

I haven't received anything yet.

I hope my interview will go as per schedule.

I even hired an attorney.

If the interview is cancelled then I end up paying more money to the attorney.