Interview Baltimore passed- did I screw up for oath

bali2008

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview on May 13th at 2.30 PM at Baltimore and passed, and was told that the oath ceremony was full and I would not be able to take the oath the same day. When I asked when I would be able to take the oath, they told me atleast 4-6 weeks based on what date the computer pulls up. I left expecting the oath letter to come in the mail. I am now reading that people are able to schedule for the oath at the reception counter. Is this true. I was not told that I could do this. Now I am worried, was I supposed to stay and schedule at the reception. What should I do? Please help.

I had my interview on May 13th at 2.30 PM at Baltimore and passed, and was told that the oath ceremony was full and I would not be able to take the oath the same day. When I asked when I would be able to take the oath, they told me atleast 4-6 weeks based on what date the computer pulls up. I left expecting the oath letter to come in the mail. I am now reading that people are able to schedule for the oath at the reception counter. Is this true. I was not told that I could do this. Now I am worried, was I supposed to stay and schedule at the reception. What should I do? Please help.

Call baltimore office or go for Infopass... you will be alrite.

Thank You very much for the reply. I made an info pass for may 30th. I wish they had told me to schedule. When I asked them when I can take the oath, they told me all the cases that are not taking the oath today, goes back to the central computer which pulls up a date and that is usally 4-6 weeks. I assumed it will be mailed. They did not say it will be mailed or can be scheduled there.

Do anyone have the number to the baltimore office? Do you think I can walk in without info pass? I don't want to wait till may 30th, but that was the only date showing on the calendar.

Thanks.