Interview at Boston INS

Registered Users (C)
Have someone's 485 transfered to Boston INS?
How long is going to take to have a interview? Is there any paticular reason requiring invterview. My case is simple but was called to interview. Do not know the date yet !!

It will take atleast 5 months to conduct the interview. my case is approved but my wife's case was not approved. aug 9th voice message said that the case transferred to boston INS. the interview is scheduled on jan. so i think after 4 or 5 months you will be interviewed.
thank you

Thank you!!

Do you mean the interview is for your wife only? since your case was approved. In the interview letter, dose INS mentioned the reason and what documents you have to bring ?

Thanks again.

mandadi1971

mandadi1971

Do you know the reason for requirng interview at local INS?

the documents they asked to bring is i94, passport. i dont know what is the reason for transferring my wife's case.

I checked online today, I-485 also transfered to Boston INS for interview, will the VMC send you letter to tell you the reason? what kind of document should you prepare?

thanks!

ty555

Can you add some more information like your RD, ND, category (like NIW, RIR, EB-3/EB-2/EB-1) ? Did you change employment?

Thanks.

Jigesh

RD: 10/04/01,
ND, 11/20/01
EB1, never change emploer. use EAD right now

thank you for reply!

mandadi1971. How did the interview go ?

mandadi1971

How did the interview go ? Can you please post the details if you dont mind.

Thanks,

Toughdba.