Interim EAD

tikku

Registered Users (C)
I went for Interim EAD at dallas office, they said since my EAD is filed at california and I-485 was filed at TX..Mesquite ,I have to send my EAD details to them( Mesquite) to get tthe interim EAD.

I don't understand, what they are upto? They were not ready to listen to my problem.
Is there anyone at same situation.

Please I need some suggestion,
Thanks

Tikku

I am sorry to hear that.

I am planning to go to Dallas INS Office next Monday(12/23/2002) where as my EAD is expiring on 12/27/2002. My Case is 485 TSC and EAD is TSC

What time you were in Dallas INS Office?.

How Early we need to be there to get that token?.

Regards
Baktha

Hi Bhakta

People start comming in as early as 11.00 PM in night.

The first question the person in the token counter asked me is, "is your EAD emplyoment based or Family based, if emplyoment based then you have to send it to Texas mesquite.... that is what the stupid a** H*** told me.
He did not even give me token number.

I went again after some time when the person at the counter changed. She gave me token number but said they do EAD for only those who has applied directly at INS TEXAS DALLAS DISTRICT office, I dont know why it is called the main district office...if they cant get the records from Texas Mesquite

My case was applied in CSC, but my I-485 and first EAD was applied in TSC and receipt show TEXAS MESQUITE on the bottom

Any way good luck to you

Post me your experience when you go

Thanks

Dallas INS Office for Interim EAD

Tikku,

I went 3:30am today morning to Dallas INS Office. That guy did not give any token and he asked me to contact Mesquite INS Office for EAD since they are not issuing any Interim EAD at Dallas INS Office.
I talked his boss, she said the same thing.

Sleeping time waste.

My wife EAD was approved on Friday (12/20/2002) who applied on the same day as mine.

Let me see this week.

Regards
Baktha