interim EAD at Atlanta

kp71

Registered Users (C)
I think I will have to get an interim EAD at Atlanta. I would appreciate any information that you could provide me. thanks.

EAD

hi
i just got my interim EAD from new orleans. it took just 2 days. it is valid for 7 months. after i got the interim, I found out that my EAD from TSC was approved, but i didnt receive the EAD card yet. initially applied for my second EAD at TSC on june 6 2002.
i hope this info is going to help.
good luck.

Hi KP1,

I also live in Atlanta area and I filed My EAD (&my wife's) with ND 07/15/02 and until now no EAD and I 've got AP almost a month ago.

I will also wait for a week or two and I will got to Local INS to collect interim EAD. You know any thing on this interim EAD ?

-- Thanks for sharing

Why-R2

Hi,
go to ins.gov and look up form I-765, it has all the details, take your 485 and I-765 recpts with you. please let me know what happened. I want to go in 2 weeks...thanks

Why-R2 , my ND is on 07/16 and I have not recieved my EAD yet. Please post if U do get approved before U go for an Interim EAD.

According to the info I was able to gather, For I-EAD, Its better to fill out a new I-765 form( saves u time at the office and u will be able to submit UR file quickly) and take it with U along with original reciept of I-765. I think a photo copy of I-485 will do.But if u have the original , take it. U dont have to take any photo's with u. They will take photographs once u are approved. Its important that U take UR old EAD . They will ask for it . If this is 1st EAD for U, take UR passport. Its better to go early, before 7.00AM. The office opens at 7.30AM. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator: