Interesting reply for an enquiry on I-485

cnr

Registered Users (C)
FYI : My i-485 ND: is August 2003 , 2 days ago I called the cust support and put an enquiry and today I got an email:
We have placed your case under active review by an immigration officer so we can make a decision on your case as soon as possible. If you do not receive an update from us within 60 days from the date of this letter please contact us at the number provided below.

So I guess they are trying to become more efficient?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is EB-3
i-485 ND: August 2003 NSC
i-140 ND: August 2003 NSC
i-140 Approved: Feb 2004
i-485 RFE: May 2005, Proof of employement, (replied to RFE fully)
1st EAD/1st AP: August 2003
2nd EAD/2nd AP: October 2004
3rd EAD/3rd AP: Applied July 2005

I am a little jitterry about getting either EAD or my GC approved by October since , my current EAD expires in October

Regarding EB-3 , I regret now , since I was qualified for Eb-2 and did not because labor required a BS only.

That is good to hear, maybe they are all ready for your approval, just waiting for visa number.
Well I had called NSC once enquiring about status, the rep told they they should make a decision withing 60day from the date they get response from RFE...but anyway the visa number are unavailable for EB3...so lets wait and see...
well i have also applied for EAD in july 2005, just waiting for I-485 or EAD approval.