Intent to Deny

tiger100

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 application was approved on May 16th, which was the primary applicant. My wife's application which is derivative applicant is pending approval (at least till this morning). I called the IIO in this regards, she requested to speak to my wife and told here that she sees an "Intent to Deny" on her computer for her application. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Any Suggestions will be appreciated.

I remember.....

reading on this before that Intent to Deny is a stronger form of RFE, and if you provide them with the details of the reason why they intent to deny, they will approve the application.

Of couse I haven't experienced anything like this - its just something I had read a long time back on this board.

Thanks for your replies guys. No she was never out of status. Infact both of us were Rfe'ed mine was Tax returns, employment letter, paystubs, current I-94 and biographical pages of the passport and her Rfe was for current I-94 and biographical pages of the passport. We have different last names(Haven't gotten around to changing her's). I will wait for the notice and post the details here.

it's

possible the different last names has triggered the rfe..i would get that piece of supporting documentation ready..and u should be ok..:)

Hey,

I really wouldnt take the IIO's word for it. Does the online message and AVM say the same?.

Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks,

Hope99_hub.

Hope99_HUB-
Online and AVM still says on ... response to our request was received...

Hope what you say is true.

for tiger100

have you heard anything yet about your wife' application yet. keep us posted...