INS slowdown / No approvals causes concern

Mahatma

It looks like there are almost no approvals for the past 7 days. Whatever approvals we have seen last week may be the result of processing during Sep I week.

The situation is really causing anxiety for many people.

I am sure this thread may provoke our friends to issue political statements. Such postings doesn\'t serve any purpose since the common man\'s feelings are never felt by the concerned. My request is please let us focus on our goals and leave bigger responsibilities to the governments.

Still if we need to vent our feelings, let us use a seperate thread for that. Thanks

You are right Mahatma!

The last approvals seen on this board were on 9/14. Haven\'t seen any approval for 9/17 or 9/18.
If there is any, please come forward.

NSC and CSC are processing

Although there have been no approvals on this board i do see approvals in NSC and VSC for Sep 17th and 18th.

I am sure all INS centers have similar policies.So lets wait. We don\'t have any other option...do we?

Expect Delays - Spoke to IIO

Hi
I spoke to an IIO yesterday as i am one of the unlucky one\'s who haven\'t got their FP notices yet...filed for 485 - Oct 2000...
This is what she told me, expect delays as they are going to stop processing all applications except premium processing cases.. Coz of these reasons..
1. Lot of verification data to be provided to FBI for the recent tragedy
2. Most imp is b\'coz it\'s year ending for them sometime soon, they have to do a manual count of all the applications processed last year and have the count audited by an independent agency...
This process will start sometime next week and will continue for atleast 2 weeks...
Guys this is what she said, she was freindly and that\'s how i got this info....