EB3 China
10/98 Filed EB2 - 140 Appd, 9/9

485:
RD 8/12/99
ND 9/2/99
Substitute EB2 in 6/00
FP 8/10/00
RFE issued 12/18/00, replied 12/26/00, received 12/29/00

Called IIO on 1/27/01, was told that my visa date was not current. It turned out that they took my EB2 date (10/98) against EB3 PD for China (the worst possible combination of the 4 dates, any other ones would guarantee my further process) so that they put my case on hold. IIO told me she would issue a report to continue the process.

Interesting enough, on 1/29/01 my son\'s case has been approved! Called IIO again on 1/31, same story was told to me that my case was still on hold. It would take another 3~4 weeks to get processed.

Today, received my son\'s approval notice. AVM says his case approved. But my wife\'s and mine are still pending. One thing makes me hardly cry and laugh, my son\'s ND for 485 is quite different from ours. It is 9/30/99, 28 days later than ours.

I can hardly make out any sense out of INS process. Maybe it is the time for my son to lead the case. As Al said: "It is the time for me to GO!"

I thought I were in a refugee camp registration center in Kosovo. I don\'t know I should laugh or cry...

No Title

It is time for INS TO GO!!!!

Hope Bush will divide the monster and may be recruit some H1s on board!

No Title

With all the emotional trauma we going through, after reading "myladoor\'s" response it made me laugh big time. Imagine what you can imagine, if INS recruits H1B visa holders to expedite GC processing....