INS doctor left!

123 manoj

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, I am having a big problems here regarding the INS doctor. What happened is that I did my medical examination 2 month ago, just to get ready when the priority date become present. Everything is fine and I got the sealed envelope from the doctor. However, I just found out that the name of that doctor has disappered from the INS authorized doctor list for 2001. What does this mean?????! I don\'t know what happend to the doctor, maybe he went to some other places, maybe he didn\'t want to such business any more, maybe he just disqualified by INS. The question is: What shall I do? Is my medical examination report still valid? Or Do I have to redo it with some other doctor??? I guess I am not the only guy encountering this problem, does anybody else have the same problem? Help!!!

Krishna

No Title

Go to the designated Doctor only. Ask earlier doctor\'s office to tranfer the file to the new doctor. When you request to tranfer of medical records they have to send all the records. You should be ok and not necessary to redo the shots.