• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

inquiry about DS 122 & DSP 230

steer1

I Won DV 2014 Lottery and submitted my DSP 230 & DS 122 forms
regarding to the question asking for employer name and address
I left my current job then I started a new job at different institution
so should I Update My forms with new work info . and if answer is yes how could i update my forms ?

I Won DV 2014 Lottery and submitted my DSP 230 & DS 122 forms
regarding to the question asking for employer name and address
I left my current job then I started a new job at different institution
so should I Update My forms with new work info . and if answer is yes how could i update my forms ?

That is a very minor change so you could simply update that at the interview. If you feel you want to correct the forms before the interview, however, you can email them to KCCDV@state.gov

i have my interview next month i noticed that i i made a mistake answering the work experience question i did understand the question clearly until recently should i present an updated form of the ds 122 during the interview?

i have my interview next month i noticed that i i made a mistake answering the work experience question i did understand the question clearly until recently should i present an updated form of the ds 122 during the interview?

I'm assuming you are the selectee and that you are qualified by education, not work experience.

If that is correct, then I think the mistake is a minor issue. It would be a bigger issue if you were trying to qualify through work experience. You may have time to send a correction of the form by email - BUT they may not receive and process the update in time before the paperwork is sent out to the embassy. So - send the correction asap AND take the corrected form and proof of the correction having been sent to the interview.

am the main applicant yes and i meet the minimum education qualifications but work wise i dont am worried i filled it anyway my case has already been processd and have my interview on 9th

am the main applicant yes and i meet the minimum education qualifications but work wise i dont am worried i filled it anyway my case has already been processd and have my interview on 9th

OK - then I don't think it will cause you a problem. Good luck for the 9th!

btw britsimon will it delay my visa issuance

No, once you have your interview on the 9th, any mistakes on the forms will be corrected and your case will be processed. For most people that means the visa will be issued on that day...