Information Required regarding Louisville,KY

buggleboy1111

Registered Users (C)
I know this is not Immigration Related and apologize to everyone this has caused Inconvienience .
I have found some work in Louisville,KY and would like to move to that city from Iowa . I donot know much about that city about good neighbourhood to stay and good apartment complexes with reasonable Rents and a good community .

I would appreciate if anyone can recommend a nice place to stay in Louisville, Kentucky and my Workplace is in Downtown Louisville , Please feel free to share your Suggestions regarding and nice suburbs for family life with a good commute to downtown .

Thanks in Advance !!

bugleboy..,

I am currently in Iowa , Des Moines and i used to work for GE appliances in louisville, Kentucky, it is a nice place and i really liked it.If you are planning to work at downtown then there are some good apartments near the University Of Louisville, the downtown is pretty small not much, the major empolyers are GE appliances,UPS,Ford and some health insurance company.There is also a place called Bardstown Road where there are number of apartments like oxford court,...

Hope it helps..,

Thanks! Pchandra

Pchandra,
I am also located in Des Moines , Would it be possible for you to share your Tel Number , I would like to talk to you regarding the Louisville City. My E-mail address is Naveen607@Yahoo.com

Thanks,
Naveen