Information Required - Please help me

elangovan1

Kindly help me with the following queries.

1. I am appearing for a L2 visa stamping in the next week. I am currently employed here in india. What kind of document from my employer is required during the my personal session. ( Is that like a relieving letter or what kind of document?).

2. Also many of my friends say that if i am going to take a relieving letter from the employer the chances of my visa getting rejected is too high since its obvious that i am going to search for a job there in US. And also its really tough to get a leave letter sort of a thing for a year.

3. During my personal session can i project to the counsellate that i am going to work there in US?

4. I saw from many threads posted on this site that L2 visa holder can work there in US after a minimal period of 3 months. After applying for work permit there in US and in the mean while can we do some odd jobs ( odd jobs like working in a deparmental stores or for a doctor .. etc...).

Please guide me with solutions for the above queries. That would be really grateful. Please revert back .Thanks in advance.