Information Required about Louisville,KY

buggleboy1111

Registered Users (C)
I know this is not Immigration Related and apologize to everyone this has caused Inconvienience .

I have found some work in Louisville,KY and would like to move to that city from Iowa . I donot know much about that city about good neighbourhood to stay and good apartment complexes with reasonable Rents and a good community .

I would appreciate if anyone can recommend a nice place to stay in Louisville, Kentucky and my Workplace is in Downtown Louisville , Please feel free to share your Suggestions regarding and nice suburbs for family life with a good commute to downtown .

Thanks in Advance !!

nice area

1. state tax is less.
2. Nice location
3.Cheap rents ( around $500 for 2 bed room)
4. nice people
5. Indian stores available ( shalimar indian restaurent, Shalimar groceries)
6. try to stay in Eastern Louisville and avoid staying in downtown.
7. Fast growing city.
8. you'll see many desi's there.

hope this helps.

Sen 485

Sen 485 ,
Could you please suggest a Few Apartment Names which are descent and have a easy commute to Downtown Louisville.
Thanks,

Here is the List

Legends at Indian Springs (I am staying here)
Champion Farms Apartments at Springhurst (I stayed)
Grand Hurstbourne Apartments (I Stayed)
Cypress Pointe
Mallard Crossings
Overlook Apartments
La Fonteny Apartments Phase III (I Stayed)

State Tax is not less... it is 6%

Few more Indian Grocery stores are there
Indiaspices.com
Valumarket
Bombay

Indian Rest.
Haveli (Very good one)
India Palace (OK)
Kashmeer (Fine)

Any Idea Regarding Clarksville

Does any body have any idea if Clarksville , IN which is across the River from Downtown Louisville ,KY a good place to Stay for a Family. How is the Community in this Area Clarksville , Jeffersonville Area and is it easy for commute to downtown Louisville.

Thanks in Advance !!

I don't think the rents are that cheap in Louisville, at least they were not when I stayed there. But decent lifestyle.