Infopass preparation for EAD delay?

mes127

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone,

I filed for my first EAD on Aug 14th and my case is still pending, I checked other cases and from 50 cases, 49 of them have already been approved and only my case is still pending and I am well beyond 90 days. So I am goig to get an appointment for infopass. my quesion:

what document should have with myself when going there?

Just Wait

My friend just wait it could take little longer as uscis have receive lot of application in the month of august.Im waiting too,we in same boat.you will get it may be in a week more.

QUOTE=mes127;1827012]hello everyone,

I filed for my first EAD on Aug 14th and my case is still pending, I checked other cases and from 50 cases, 49 of them have already been approved and only my case is still pending and I am well beyond 90 days. So I am goig to get an appointment for infopass. my quesion:

what document should have with myself when going there?[/QUOTE]

My spouse EAD was approved recently after 125 days with two infopass appointments one after 90days and the pther after 120 days. We also file DHS form 7001. That helped.

I applied for my EAD extension in end of July 2007, and it is still pending.
Checking with USCIS as well as with info-pass appointments have not helped so far. They are saying that for NSC current processing time is July 3rd, and unless the case is outside of processing time, they can't help

If you are already working using EAD and you r wating for approval OR if you are financially affected by the delay you cal write to USCIS obdusman using form 7001. We did that and Infopass officer followed up with TSC and informed us after the card is ordered.