InfoPass appointment setup issue, Help please...

kiddy

Registered Users (C)
I am getting following message when I am trying to setup an InfoPass appointment.

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later."

Does anybody know what might be going on..

Thanks.

I am also getting the same message when I try to make appointment using the Chicago zip code. I tried many times yesterday and to-day also. If I use the New Jersey zip code, I am able to go to the next screen.

hi
u have to try it in the late night and early morning.for sure i think after 6 pm any day is the best time .go head.

thanks

shankardadaMBBS said:
hi
u have to try it in the late night and early morning.for sure i think after 6 pm any day is the best time .go head.

thanks

I have tried as late as 11:30 PM and still the response is same. I am thinking may be their system is down for the location that I am trying or they dont have any more appointments for couple of days.

Anybody has any insight...

My exp

I tried from 3 to 6 PM, it didn't work. After 6PM, it did. So it is just a matter of time. Keep trying until late night. I live in Chicago region.

gcard2002 said:
I tried from 3 to 6 PM, it didn't work. After 6PM, it did. So it is just a matter of time. Keep trying until late night. I live in Chicago region.
I am in MPLS area and I have made several attempts to setup an appointment through InfoPass and so far no use...

Kiddy,
I keep on trying but still the same message. Can you please explain me how frequenly you tried and timings? I am from Chicago.