indian passport

utahdesi

Registered Users (C)
just few hours ago my uncle told me once we are us citizen we have to cancel our indian citizenship, how should we do it?
they said we have to send our indian passport (but i was looking for my indian passport but i lost it:( )
do we realy need indian passport to cancel our indian citizen?
i might have my indian passport copy:(
plzs suggest me i am going to india next month with my us passport and india vissa on it

plzs some1 help me

If you go to the forums home page, then check the forum below this one ... there are 10s of threads which are discussing this issue.
Did they not cancel your Indian passport when you got Indian visa? Check your passport. If they did cancel, don't worry and travel, but carry your Indian passort (canceled) with you.

If you go to the forums home page, then check the forum below this one ... there are 10s of threads which are discussing this issue.
Did they not cancel your Indian passport when you got Indian visa? Check your passport. If they did cancel, don't worry and travel, but carry your Indian passort (canceled) with you.

they did it but now i cant find my indian passport home i realy cant i dont know wht to do i have some copies but its just front page of my indian passport so any other way wdout indian passport now?