India got in to Cricket World Cup Finals

Kia

Well it is just a game....but it means a lot to all the nations that play it. Congrats to all my fellow Indians on our team making it to the final. God willing we shall take the cup home this Sunday.
Congrats also to Prajaram and Waytoolong on getting the hate-mongering religious bigot Sharabi / IndiaToday kicked out of the forum yet again.

hey kia...

it's a small insect :D :D

Main Entry: 1crick·et
Pronunciation: 'kri-k&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English criket, from Middle French criquet, of imitative origin
Date: 14th century
1 : any of a family (Gryllidae) of leaping orthopteran insects noted for the chirping notes produced by the male by rubbing together specially modified parts of the forewings
2 : a low wooden footstool
3 : a small metal toy or signaling device that makes a sharp click or snap when pressed

and also.. it's a name of a sport.

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all!

Thank you all for your response. I am still little confused. Since l am such a sports fan but never heared of this, I feel bad. I just asked somebody here, is it something like baseball?

Roran, since I'm from Korea, I am happy that Korea entered the final four of the world cup soccer last year:)

Re: Thank you all!

Originally posted by kia
Thank you all for your response. I am still little confused. Since l am such a sports fan but never heared of this, I feel bad. I just asked somebody here, is it something like baseball?

Roran, since I'm from Korea, I am happy that Korea entered the final four of the world cup soccer last year:)
That's all right, Kia. I appreciate ur interest in cricket. I am sure if you search internet you'll find a lot of sites regarding cricket.
Soccer is also an equally interesting sports too!!