India, EB3, Feb 2000 ND: Anything Anybody?? (Jan00 - March00ND Club?)

Bhanu Kuchibhotla

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am trying to gauge my expectations by trying to find out advancements in processing who are in the similar situation as mine..
Please post honestly with your details that you can provide.

Thanks
BK

No Title

well VSC is @ 9/99

and processing about 1 month in 3 months ..

2/00 is ~4 months away => 4 * 3 = 12 .... late next year ... plus:

a. with the new law more PD\'s will become current thus a greater amount of slowdown ..

I\'m in a similar situation and think I\'ll get approved late late next year ..

r3

No Title

I am EB3, VSC Feb 2000 ND..Pd is August 98..
I am not expecting anything until next year same time..
but I have my eyes open for the new law\'s implementation -
i.e. - after 180 days of wait, we can change job..
I am looking forward to how that will turn out (implemented)..
patience.. patience.. patience... patience (that is me telling myself to be patient and cool)..
Ragni

No Title

my case is the same as yours Bhanu. 02/09/00 ND but no FP yet. I am waiting for either the 180 day implementation or for dates to get current soon so our processing can resume.

i was also told by my lawyers that i shd expect an FP notice during spring and an approval in the summer or at the latest by fall.

No Title

I think the latest news is that the application keeps moving ahead regardless of PD being current or not. When they start working on Feb cases, then they look to see if the case is current. If so then they can adjudicate or send an RFE. If the case is not current then they will put it on "hold".

No Title

Bhanu, I belong to your club. My PD is 10/01/98 RD 01/10/00 and ND 01/25/00. But I am rather optimistic. See, VSC has processed one month (Aug 99) in four calendar months, but this was due to heavy filing in that month. Before that they have procesed much rapidly. Also a couple of Oct cases have also figured on this board. I guess the filing from Oct onwards must not have been so heavy as it was for Aug and Sept. In that situation they should start Jan cases somewhere in Apr and Feb in May. This is , of course , my guess. Gurus, your comments are welcome.!!

GARAMKUTTA

No Title

I agree with you.. after I saw some OCT postings, I am feeling at ease now,,, When I last spoke to IIO (Michael.. courteous & informative.. however right or wrong), he said that AUG, Sep, Oct cases were too many but no so for following months.. so I am rather optimistic as well..

BK